Gtechniq Panel Wipe is designed to remove all polish residues to allow durable chemically bonded coatings such as C1 Crystal Lacquer, C5 Wheel Armour, EXO Ultra Durable Hybrid Coating and Crystal Serum to form the maximum volume of bonds with your vehicle’s paintwork or rims.
Panel wipe is a blend of pure alcohols and aromatic solvents formulated specifically to give adequate working time to remove and dissolve polish residues and then flash off to leave a 100% decontaminated surface.
STORAGE AND USE
- Ensure the surface is cool to the touch
- We recommend to test on a small area of paintwork before use to ensure the product is compatible with your vehicle's paintwork (in order to effectively remove polish residues this product contains a high volume of hydrocarbons which will not affect original paintwork but can tarnish "smart" repairs and "resprays")
- Simply spray Panel Wipe onto a surface and buff with a Gtechniq MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Repeat if necessary
- Warning: Do not use on vinyl or paint protection films
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use Panel Wipe within 2 years of purchasing, for best results, once opened use within 1 year
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.