Manufactured from Aluminium, the FTP charge pipe is an excellent upgrade for your N55 Engine. The OEM plastic charge pipe can't sustain increased performance for very long, whereas the FTP charge pipe can run much higher power levels with 0 issues. If you have a tuned N55 engine, the FTP charge pipe is a must.
- Manufactured from Aluminium
- CNC machined throttle body connection with o-ring, to ensure there are no boost leaks
- CNC machined MAF sensor flange, meaning no boost leaks
- CNC machined 1/8" NPT fitting for if your running methanol
- Can handle much higher performance figures than the OEM charge pipe
- BMW M135I (F20 & F21)
- BMW M235I (F22 & F23)
- BMW 335I (F30, F31, F34 & F35)
- BMW 435I (F32, F33 & F36)
This product comes with an FTP 1-year warranty.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We offer worldwide shipping on all products.
If upon receiving your product you wish to return it, we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy"
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.